With automatic payments, you don't have to worry about losing a single day of coverage.
I have an insurance payment due
- Click "ENROLL" below and log in to your account
- Under “Insurance Policies” select “Pay Bill And Sign Up For Automatic Payments” for the desired policy
- Enter information for current payment
- Choose "Yes, I want to enroll in AAA Auto Pay," and submit payment
No payment due, but I want to enroll
- Click “ENROLL” below and log in to your account
- Under “Insurance Policies” select “Sign Up For Automatic Payments” for the desired policy
- Enter payment information
- Choose "Yes, I want to enroll in AAA Auto Pay," and submit
AAA Insurance Auto Pay Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my automatic payments start?
Automatic payments from your account will begin with the first payment billed after the Automatic Enrollment is received and processed.
- Will I still see the “Pay” link on My Account if I’m enrolled in Auto Pay?
No, the “Pay” link will not display if your policy has been paid in full, or if you are enrolled in automatic payments (AAA Auto Pay).
- How do I cancel my automatic payment enrollment?
You may revoke your enrollment at any time by signing and dating a written request and mailing it to: Interinsurance Exchange of the Automobile Club, P.O. Box 25006, Santa Ana, CA 92799-5006. While not required, a revocation form is available for your use upon request. Please contact our Member Services Center.