Good times to get an inspection
- If it’s been a while since your last routine checkup, look for issues that may have developed since then.
- If you’re buying or selling a used vehicle, get the information you need to negotiate a fair price.
- If a college student in the family is taking a vehicle away to school, get peace of mind knowing it’s been checked out.
- If your vehicle’s service warranty is close to expiring, double-check that you’re not missing expensive repairs beforehand.
- Before going on a long road trip, help make sure it’s not interrupted by a preventable breakdown.
For $89.95, a AAA-Approved Auto Repair facility will:
- Perform an extensive 86-point inspection1 of your vehicle using standardized inspection forms and procedures developed by AAA
- Inspect everything from the engine, transmission, suspension, drive axles and electronic system to belts, hoses, and tires
- If you are a AAA Premier® member, you can get a $45 rebate off the current price of your next 86-point vehicle inspection. To receive your rebate2, submit a rebate form , a copy of the inspection report, and a copy of the paid invoice provided by the AAA-approved auto repair facility.
For more information or to schedule your appointment today, simply call a participating AAR facility. You can find the telephone numbers of the participating facilities by using our AAR online search.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
1The inspection takes approximately 1-1/2 to 2 hours to complete.
2Limit one rebate per AAA Premier cardholder per membership year.