RV, Motorcycle & Trailer
Login to AAA
Expand your roadside assistance coverage
With a AAA membership, you already receive lockout/locksmith assistance and emergency fuel delivery for your RV and motorcycle. For only $37 more per household per membership year you will enjoy:
- RV and motorcycle tow benefits up to 100 driving miles
- A total of four RV or motorcycle towing or RV tire change service calls per household, each membership year (these calls are in addition to the four roadside assistance calls each cardholder receives per membership year)
- Applies to RVs, recreational trailers or motorcycles you own, borrow or rent
- Benefits extend across the U.S. and Canada
What vehicles are covered?
Vehicles eligible for our optional RV and motorcycle towing and RV tire change service include:
- Motorcycles licensed for highway use
- Motor homes
- Camper vans
- Cab-over campers
- Camping trailers
- Fifth-wheel trailers
- Boat trailers
- Personal watercraft trailers
- ATV trailers
- Utility trailers carrying recreational vehicles or equipment
- Empty horse trailers
For more information, please see the Member Guide, available at all AAA branches.
RV/Motorcycle Roadside Assistance services are effective seven calendar days after purchase if paid in full. Motorcycles that are registered for highway use and are not altered, constructed or customized in such a way to cause damage or create a hazard when being serviced are eligible for service under RV and Motorcycle Roadside Assistance. Certain limitations on motorcycle towing apply. Boat trailers, personal watercraft trailers and ATV trailers must be either empty or transporting recreational vehicles or equipment. Utility trailers must be carrying recreational equipment (for non-commercial use). Commercial trailers are excluded. Service does not include transportation of horses. Service will not be provided except on hard road surfaces regularly traveled by private passenger automobiles. For example, open fields, beaches, creek beds, private logging or forest service roads and snow-filled lanes or driveways are excluded. Service will not be provided when the disabled vehicle cannot be safely reached or serviced without damage to the vehicle or servicing equipment. You or your adult or dependent associate must be with the RV or motorcycle to receive service. Service is generally provided by independent service providers. Members with Classic AAA benefits are responsible for fuel charges. RV and Motorcycle Towing & RV Tire Change benefits are subject to the provisions of the Member Guide.