DMV services at your local branch
- Renew registration
- Change ownership
- Order personalized plates
Did you know AAA offers many DMV services?
Save time by taking care of select registration needs at your local branch instead of going to the DMV.1 You do not need to make an appointment—just come on by. Please note: The only acceptable forms of payment are cash or checks payable to the DMV.
Here’s what we can help you with:
- Vehicle, boat, and off-road vehicle registration renewals2
- Duplicate registration and stickers
- Driver’s license change of address form
- Used vehicle, and off-road vehicle transfer of ownership
- New and used boat transfers
- Release of liability
- Replacement license plates
- Disabled person parking placards
- Disabled person license plates3
- Personalized license plates4
These services must be done through the DMV:
- New driver’s licenses
- Driver’s license renewals
- New vehicle registration
- Dealer transfers
- Salvage certificate
- Original off-road vehicle transfers (brand new vehicles)
- All other DMV services not available at a AAA branch
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
1Registered vehicle owner must be present to receive license plates.
2Off-road vehicles are motor vehicles that are manufactured for operation exclusively off public roads and highways, including dirt bikes, off-road motorcycles, ATVs, quads, snowmobiles, sand rails, dune buggies, utility task vehicles, or 4x4 sport golf carts.
3Disabled person license plates can be issued to commercial vehicles only when the weight fee exemption is not requested.
4Personalized license plates are available for pickup at your local branch, only after placing an order.